GET TO KNOW BETH...
Beth Fahey lives and breathes BrickHouse. She lives in Haverhill, Ma but grew up in Saugus as one of twelve children. This taught her about sharing and patience and living life with humor. The mother of three children, grandmother to two beautiful boys, Beth is forever a coach at heart and enjoys the opportunity to do so whenever invited. Her certifications include:
- National Strength and Conditioning Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT)
- TRX Suspension Trainer
- Yoga Instructor
- CPR AED Certified
- ACSM Cancer Exercise Trainer: Studied the effects of both cancer treatment and the disease itself on the body and spirit. These effects are debilitating and require unique programming. Though rest is essential, moving the body under most circumstances aids in healing.
Beth knows that a personal exercise prescription is the only chance most people will have to achieve their health goals and avoid catastrophic or life debilitating diseases. Beth's promise to each of her members is to provide a positive coaching experience in a safe and respectful fashion. Her training principles are science based and from respected sources. The only requirement to begin at BrickHouse, is an honest willingness to try with best a effort possible.
- Care for each person
- Raise the bar
- Speak the truth
- Offer BrickHouse community and friendship
- Integrate the Mind, Body, Spirit principle
while applying these truths:
- Exercise is a daily practice.
- Exercise is a discipline.
- The body responds to care.